Day 1. Kelor Island – Menjerite Island – Rinca Island – Kalong Island
- Pick up from Airport and directly transfer to wooden harbor Kampung ujung
- Heading to first destination it is Kelor Island, here you can swim, snorkeling , and trekking to Kelor hill and take many good pictures here
- If you want more snorkeling, we will stop at another snorkeling spot is in Menjerite Island
- Continue to Rinca island, here you will see Komodo Island and other wild animal animal such as : Deer, Water buffalo, monkey. There is also open savanna in Rinca island with a nice view, if you are lucky you can see more Komodo dragon in this area
- Last spot of the trip is Kalong Island, here you will see thousand of flying foxes fly out from their home to find food in another island
- Dinner and overnight on the boat
Day 2. Padar Island – Long pink beach – Manta Point
- Early in the morning, the boat heading to Padar Island, arrive in Padar Island start trekking and wait for sunrise time.
- After enjoy the view and take pictures, back to the boat and continue the trip to Long Pink Beach
- Here in Long Pink beach you can swim and snorkeling
- Next destination to Manta Point, try to find manta ray and snorkeling to see Manta ray, we can also stop over in Taka Makasar ( a bunk of sand ).
- After finish the activities, back to Labuan Bajo and drop to the Airport to fly to the next destination.